TechAmok Forum Index TechAmok
Independent Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google Chrome v40

View previous topic :: View next topic  
topicmaker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Google Chrome v40 Reply with quote

Google's freeware web browser, Chrome gets a new stable channel update. Chrome 40.0.2214.91 contains a number of fixes, improvements & 62 security fixes, announced the Chrome Team. The browser combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything–type in th...read more
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google Chrome 40 Offline Installer
http://google.com/dl/chrome/win/ADE9E5023AE4FD07/40.0.2214.91_chrome_installer.exe

(64-bit Installer)
http://google.com/dl/chrome/win/87DAC8B6C19CB44A/40.0.2214.91_chrome64_installer.exe

Portable
http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/google_chrome_portable
Arre1950
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:17 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Hello sir, finally I found this post on your website. Actually, I am facing some problem with my google chrome browser. Sometimes, it gives me weird errors like today when I was browsing and I opened the google sheets, the page gets crashed. Today I was searching for something on web Essaywriting and I was about to finish my work and suddenly my chrome gets close automatically. I don't know what is happening with this. Can you please help me with this?
Arre1950
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

berenice5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If stuck in assignments and searching for professional help. Hi, I am an academic writer of a well-known writing company named Express Dissertation. I am providing experts of dissertation UK at some cents off. The main motive of our company is to provide the best quality content to their customers. Our writers are experts in their field and they have 10 years of experience. Now you can easily get the do my dissertation service in UK with zero plagiarism.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TechAmok Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: